X700 and X900 are packed with powerful collaboration features and more.
With a powerful CPU and high-speed WiFi/Ethernet connectivity, X700 and X900 propels the NovoConnect solution to the next level.
- High-clarity 4K-resolution mirroring
- Native mirroring (Miracast, AirPlay, Google Cast): Software installation is not needed.
- Smooth and low-latency screen mirroring
- Built-in collaboration tools, including content sharing, control, screen annotation, etc.
- OS supported:
(2) Digital Signage
NovoDS, a full-fledged signage software, is built in for you to create impressive visual content without any programming skill, and at the same time, with the ease of managing the content playback.
NovoDS Cloud (via https://www.NovoDS.com) provides another layer of flexibility for you to manage these devices anywhere, anytime.
(3) More Apps
X700 and X900 run on Android platform, giving you the flexibilities to extend the devices’ capabilities by installing more Android Apps. The followings are a few examples.
- NT Live: Display synchronization among multiple Novo devices.
- Note: X700 comes with NT LiveReceiver while X900 has both NT LiveReceiver and NT LiveScreen.
- Video conferencing
This includes Apps like Zoom, Skype, Google Meeting, etc.
(4) Device Management
X700 and X900 offer the following features from device maintenance and management perspective
- Remote Manager: Our centralized management software support X700 and X900 devices.
- Firmware Update: This can be done via “online update” over the Internet, or, “on-premises update” through local network using Remote Manager.
All these features are available without any on-going subscriptions.