Three companion software tools are available.
(1) NovoDS Studio
NovoDS Studio is a suite of tools that enables users to easily manage their digital signage applications, from content creation all the way to content deployment. NovoDS Studio consists of the following tools:
- DS Playlists: Create and edit the signage content
- DS Schedules: Schedule the playback of the signage content
- DS Devices: Remotely manage and control all your NovoDS devices (including NovoDisplay)
(2) NovoConnect software
This flagship software enables users to mirror screen, moderate meeting, share document and video, and collaborate with each other.
- For mobile devices, you can install it (NovoConnect App) from Apple’s App Store or Google’s Play Store
- For Windows and Mac computers, you can download it from Vivitek website, or from https://www.LaunchNovo.com. Two versions, with the exact same functionalities, are available depending on your needs
- Portable version: Simply download and run it. No installation is needed.
- Installer: This is a regular installation package.
(3) Remote Manager
This device management software enables system administrators to manage Novo devices from a central location, making it ideal for corporations, schools, and any other large and small institutions.
It is available for Windows computers and can be downloaded from Vivitek website.
Lastly, all the above-mentioned software tools are free of charge, and, regular updates are available for better user experience and enhanced features.