As illustrated in the figure below, the Signage feature on NovoDisplay can be enabled or disabled by clicking on button “Signage” on home-screen.
a) Signage – Enable/Disable
- If the Signage feature is disabled, the device will become a dedicated wireless presentation device.
- Otherwise, the device can transition between “wireless presentation” and “digital signage” seamless.
b) Auto-Play Setup
As shown in the figure below, users can configure the way Signage works.
- Auto-start signage after idle-timeout
This specifies how long the device will wait before starting Signage playback once the Presentation is not being used.
If this is set to “Never”, this effectively means that the device will not start the Signage playback.
- Auto-start playlist
This allows users to choose the playlist for Signage playback. By default, the “last-played” playlist is chosen.
- Show Connection overlay during signage playback
This allows users to decide whether they want the Connection info (overlay) to be shown at the bottom-right corner during Signage playback. (Refer to the highlighted area in the following figure.)
c) Enable/disable the Cloud service
NovoDisplay is supported by NovoDS Cloud service (https://www.novods.com/). You can enable and disable this service.
(2) Playlist Editing and Publishing
Users could use NovoDS Studio (Windows/MacOS) or NovoDS Cloud service to create, edit, and publish playlists to NovoDisplay devices. You can find software download, user’s manuals, tutorial videos, and FAQs at https://www.novods.com/