Important:This article is applicable to NovoTouch LK series OPS module, NovoConnect NC-X700 and NC-X900, and NovoDisplay. For the sake of simplicity, we use NovoTouch as an example in the following descriptions.
- Download the file from the link below:
- Unzip the files to your local Windows computer (password: 1234).
- Insert a microSD card into your Windows computer. (The program will erase everything on the microSD card therefore please make sure it is empty.)
- Execute program “SD_Firmware_Tool.exe” to create a “boot-up” image on the microSD card
- Insert the microSD card into the NovoTouch OPS module. Power cycle the NovoTouch and the firmware upgrade will start automatically.