Enhancements & Changes
- NovoCast only accepts one if both AirPlay and Google try to cast at same time, and no longer supports simultaneous casting
- Removed Launcher Dongle related information from home screen for US edition.
- Changed reminding message to “install full version” from “incompatible device” if LauncherPlus Lite V4.4.0+ connects to NovoCast V4.3.1
- Added a reminding message of “modify the Hotspot 2.4G Channel” when QL300 (2.4G only) is paired under the unsupported Hotspot 5 GHz, and it no longer enters the manual pairing screen.
- Fixed the issue of Airplay or Google Cast sometimes showing black screen
- Fixed the issue of incorrect projection screen ratio
- Fixed changing password issue with incorrect password format in configuration file uploaded from RDM.
- Fixed LAN Network Only + Wi-Fi turned off, Airplay device cannot be found issue
- Fixed internal log issue
- Fixed Google Cast unable to find device issue
NovoCast Device Firmware
- Support Local Upgrade Manager
- Display Current Number of Session Users when No One is Projecting
- Routing Table Configuration (Need New Remote Manager)
- NTP Server Configuration Support
- Fixed No Audio issue from Audio Out port in select NovoCasts
- Fixed Incorrect USB to Ethernet MAC Address in About Page
NovoPro Device Firmware
- Full On-screen mirroring via NovoPresenter on Android devices (for Android 5.0 and above)
Desktop Streamer, NovoPresenter, Chrome App
- AirNote – Re-designed UI flow, including on-off control, displaying current AirNote user, user designation, etc.
- Reduced size of Home and Back Keys to lessen interference
- Added Software Compatibility information in the About Page
- Added Terminate Session feature
- Fixed Voting issue where Voting question is not sent to students if no picture is selected
- No sound is output from Audio out jack
- microSD Auto-Config – Time-Zone and 802.1X Configuration
- Added Support for VOB extension video formats
- [Remote Manager] Log Download
- Chrome App now supports Traditional Chinese
- Desktop Streamer V3.1.2 can now automatically adjust screen size on higher resolution displays to avoid a previous issue of being too small and difficult to control
- Changed default Wi-Fi hotspot channel to 8 from 6
- Improve Desktop Streamer/Chrome App Login Page
- Fixed Display set to WXGA resolution would result in black screen issue
- Fixed OpenGL issue by being able to manually modify the Desktop Streamer configuration
- Fixed the inability to navigate to Android Settings after setting Password Protection
- Updating BSP#19 to BSP#35 from LAN and Wi-Fi Off, Wi-Fi will turn on automatically after update.