- Implemented Power-up Behavior option menu, with three options: Standby, Power-on, and Last behavior.
- Note: Option “Last behavior” means the system powers up, with video source set to the same video input before the last shutdown.
- Implemented No-Signal Behavior option menu, with three options: Enter sleep mode, Switch to Android system, and Shut down.
- Implemented No-Signal Timeout option menu, with options of 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minutes, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, and 30 minutes.
- Implemented Video Input Source option menu, with options of HDMI 1, HDMI 2, and OPS
- Supported Static IP in Ethernet
- Fixed an issue where the ND-G1000 sometimes failed to turn off the backlight.
- Fixed ND-G1000 black screen issue when:
1) ND-G1000 is connected to the computer with an HDMI cable, and
2) Switch the projection mode to duplicate mode.
- Fixed the problem of black screen screenshots when using AirNote and On-screen annotation for full-screen projection
- Supported clearing Settings lock (password) via SD card and/or remote manager.
- Added RESTful APIs to:
- Turn on/off screen;
- Auto reboot device;
- Supported IR Remote Control.
- Supported Wi-Fi 5G and Hotspot 5G.
- Supported Skype and Zoom.
- Used UPlayer playback software to support more video formats.
- Supported NovoDS portrait mode playback.
Enhancements & Changes:
- Updated GMS version which in turn enables the support of Chrome and Youtube.
- Optimized the display of message “Network connection is unstable”:
- Default behavior is off (not displayed);
- Removed the status indicator (yellow or green circle) at the bottom-right corner;
- Added support for long press/short press on the Remote Control to adjust the backlight.
- Changed notification message of new NovoDS version to “Signage App Update”.
- Hid playback progress bar when playing a local video or YouTube clip during screen mirroring.
- Added File Manager App to the APP menu.
- Fixed incorrect the UI for Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- Fixed the issue of “Wi-Fi hotspot status not tracked correctly”.
- Fixed the issue of “automatic time adjustment not working”.
- Fixed random LCD flickering (when idle).
- Fixed low mirroring quality issue (blurry display) during full-screen and split-screen projection.
- Fixed incorrect projection aspect ratio caused by iPhone’s screen rotation when using NovoConnect App.
- Fixed the issue that occurs after a NovoDS playlist is played, where the Home screen becomes black when NovoConnect App/software withdraws from projection.
- Fixed the issue that occurs after a NovoDS playlist is played, where NovoConnect App/software withdraws from projection randomly when streaming/projecting a video clip.
- Fixed the issue of “Screen turning blank for a few seconds after clicking on APP menu and then button Clear History”.
- Model name: NovoDisplay DK433, DK553, DK653, DK753, DK863
- Use the following software versions (or above) to have the best user experience.
- Remote Manager with version V3.3.3 or above.
- NovoConnect App (Android/ iOS) with version V4.5.3 or above.
- NovoConnect Software and Wi-Fi Launcher with version V4.5.3 or above.
- Only Enterprise Edition is supported.
- The maximum number of connections is 8, and when the 9th person connects, it prompts that the connection cannot be made.
- Up to 4 connections from Airplay and Google Cast: 2 from Airplay, 2 from Google Cast.
- Miracast is not supported for the release.
- Support full-screen and split-screen projection.
- Note: Only NovoConnect software and NovoConnect APP support split-screen projection.
Enhancements & Changes
- System log size increased from 60 MB to 100 MB.