- Model name: NovoDisplay DK431, DK551P, DK651, DK751
- To fully exercise the new features developed in this release, the following Software are required
- Remote Manager with version V3.3.0 or above.
- NovoConnect App (Android/ iOS) with version V4.5.0 or above.
- NovoConnect Software and Wi-Fi Launcher with version V4.5.0 or above.
- Support 4K resolution.
- BYOM [On/Off] icon in the home screen configuration, the factory default is “On”.
- Users can purchase a BYOM license key or register for a 30-day free trial.
- After BYOM is enabled, Session info display will include the device Camera/Microphone/Speaker detected by NovoDisplay, and the BYOM icon will be displayed in the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Use NovoDisplay or Remote Manager3.0+ to set BYOM license key.
- Support (software) remote control function.
- Audio sampling rate, the default is 44.1 KHz, can be set through NT Settings or Remote Manager3.0+.
- The sound output can be set through NT Settings or Remote Manager V3.3.0+ for Auto Detection, USB speakers, HDMI speakers, Bluetooth speakers, and line out.
- Support adjustable Panel Blue-Light Mode which is adjustable via NT Settings or Remote Manager V3.3.0+.
- Controlling NT Live Start/Stop and switching Broadcast/Receiver dynamically via NovoConnect App [on Windows and Mac].
- NT announcement function. Users can use Restful API or Remote Manager V3.3.0+ to add announcement messages or change settings (default: Off).
- Support automatic reboot function, can be set through Remote Manager V3.3.0+ (default: Disable).
- Network Stability Monitor with [On/Off] setting which is configurable via NT Settings (default: On). (DSA/Wi-Fi Launcher will display the network stability monitoring status icon during full-screen mirroring).
- NT Live Screen supports USB microphone sound playback.
- Added time zone auto detect function.
- Support sleep timer mode.
- NovoDS default playlist: If NovoDisplay has no user-uploaded playlist, NovoDS will play the default playlist when the remote control triggers the play action.
Enhancements & Changes:
- Skype: Clear History, Account and Data.
- Show Meeting ID [Enable/Disable] default value was set to Enable.
- Modified the text description when LauncherPlus Lite version is connected to the educational version of the device, prompting the user to install the Full version.
- LauncherPlus Full version Client Moderator rule. The first connected LauncherPlus Full version client set itself as moderator automatically when the device is in Education mode.
- Added a prompt not to enter manual pairing when pairing LauncherPlus QL300 (2.4G only) under 5G hotspot.
- Changed the default keyboard input method to GBoard.
- Added encrypt for Remote Manager, File Sharing, Voting & AirNote data.
- Added floating widgets of Home Key and Back Key when leaving the NovoDisplay homepage.
- Improved initial projection speed and reduced the mirroring latency for NovoConnect Software / Wi-Fi Launcher.
- Fixed the position shift issue of the remote mouse cursor on the PC screen when using NovoConnect software to connect to NovoDisplay.
- Fixed the black screen issue when using AirPlay to connect to ND-K2000 to play Youtube Live.
- Fixed the problem of disconnecting when using AirPlay to connect to ND-K2000.
- Fixed the issue of NovoDisplay restarting when using multiple devices connected to projection for a long time.
Enhancement & Changes
- Added WiFi Driver
- Fixed DHCP issue at Ethernet mode
- MDM support
- Support HDMI-IN on Presentation/ Signage mode
- Support factory reset via DS Studio or NovoDS.com cloud service remotely
- [Signage] Support RSS/ATOM/CAP and MRSS format via NovoDS.com
- Support factory reset via DS Studio or NovoDS.com cloud service
- Update Google Meeting app
- [Signage] Remote media/ Google Drive enhancement
- [Signage] Social media/ Facebook & Instagram enhancement
- [Signage] Clock widget enhancement
- Fixed USB video conferencing camera plug-n-play crash issue
- Fixed buzzing sound issue in Skype and Microsoft Teams when using video conferencing camera
- Fixed USB wired sound bar and VC camera sound output confliction (when user using video conferencing speaker and USB speaker the same time, sound output will be from USB speaker only)
- [Signage] Fixed PDF and Store Traffic crash issue
- [Signage] Fixed portrait mode 4K video playback issue
- Home screen
- Add short-cut “Web Conferencing” for quick access to video conferencing Apps, such as Zoom.
- Add App page (as the second screen) which allows users to install additional Apps
- Allow users to customized background images
- Support NT Live
- Others new features
- Sleep timer (a RS-232 cable is required)
- Auto reboot
- Low blue light
- Panel on/off (a RS-232 cable is required)
- Enhance the protection mechanism of firmware upgrade to increase its robustness
- Reduce the time it takes to complete a firmware upgrade cycle (from 20+ minutes to 3 minutes)
- Fix YouTube playback issues in AirPlay mirroring
- Enable users to turn on/off Presentation and Signage modes individually
- Support AirNote and Voting/Polling
- Allow users to start mirroring from web-browser
- Meeting-ID is changed from a mix of “digits and alphabets” to all “digits”
- [NovoConnect Software] “Desktop Streamer” software is renamed as “NovoConnect Software”
- [NovoConnect Software] Allow users to clear “connection history”
- Bootup image is updated with “Vivitek” log
- Optimize the switching operations between Presentation and Signage modes
- Optimize file transfer mechanism used by sharing, AirNote, and Voting/Polling
- Fixed the issue of “failure to play avi/wmv/wma/mpg files and video-over-IP streams”
- Fixed several issues related to LauncherPlus pairing
- Fixed a number of stability issues, include long-time mirroring, re-connection mechanism, etc.