- NT LiveReceiver now supports Multicast
- NovoUpgrade now supports Local Upgrade
- Launcher Pairing in Hotspot Mode with Password protection can now successfully pair
- Fixed the PIN Required issue where once device is reset, PIN is no longer required
- Fixed the NT LiveReceiver issue where once you click on the Settings icon on the top left hand corner, the application would crash
- Fixed NovoUpgrade issue where once a Settings Password is set, user selects to upgrade firmware from Remote Manager, NovoUpgrade will ask for a Settings Password which prevents the firmware upgrade from progressing
- [Desktop Streamer] Much Improved GUI (Login and Video Playback Control)
- Enhanced security for CORP edition from AES-128 to AES-256
- [Device Firmware] MDM (Mobile Device Management) Deployment Support
- Eco Standby Mode by Sleep Timer Configuration
- Education Edition Support
- [Desktop Streamer] Google Classroom Integration
- USB to Ethernet Dongle Support
- Restful API support for controlling NovoEnterprise device operations
- [Device Firmware] Enable/Disable Google Cast and AirPlay
- [Device Firmware] Display number of users in current session
- Full On-screen mirroring via NovoPresenter on Android devices (for Android 5.0 and above)
- Video mirroring – Improved smoothness by optimizing streaming protocol
- Mouse Cursor Mirroring – Improved Responsiveness by optimizing communication protocol
- AirNote – Redesigned UI Flow, including On/Off Control, displaying current AirNote user, user designation, etc
- Language Support on Device – Added Korean (Excluding Remote Viewer)
- Cellphones while connected to the NovoEnterprise Hotspot via Wi-Fi can now connect to the internet using the 3G/4G cellular network
- Limited the maximum number of AirPlay and Google Cast devices to 2 to improve user experience
- Fixed the Airplay/GoogleCast devices that are connected but not projecting, audio is still active on the NovoEnterprise output issue
- [Remote Viewer] When the HDMI Input option is Fullscreen, Airnote & Snapshot to All results in a completely black screenshot
- LauncherPlus Lite software – Improved usability and performance (reduced package size for speedy download)
- HDMI-IN Image Quality Improvements. This includes both Full-Screen and Quad-View modes.
- Fixed the issue when HDMI-IN projection is withdrawn from the display, HDMI-IN audio is still active.
- Screen mirroring could become sluggish with 3 or 4 simultaneous AirPlay devices (iPhone/iPad/Mac). It is recommended that AirPlay streaming be limited to 2 devices max.
- For Airplay/GoogleCast devices that are connected but not projecting, audio is still active on the NovoEnterprise output.