- Support widget in NT Launcher.
- Support for the new pagination feature in NT Launcher, displaying up to three pages.
- Remote Manager V3.3.3 to control enable/disable of NT APP Store and Google Play Store on NovoTouch G1000.
- USB-C to USB-C cable output video to NovoTouch G1000.
- Setting lock and clear password via SD card and Remote Manager.
- Panel low blue light.
- Panel Sleep Timer.
- Support Daily Auto Reboot.
- Dual Wi-Fi and Ethernet networks.
- Support local upgrade and local downgrade.
Enhancements & Changes
- Updated the background image of NT Launcher to display two images by default.
- Support for Google Play Store.
- Modify the function of the Power key as follows:
- One click to standby.
- Press and hold for 3 seconds to pop up the menu to display Power Off and Reboot.
- Press and hold for 7 seconds to directly shut down.
- About the video player:
- Removed DNPlayer.
- Use the movie player from the built-in gallery.
- Support 4K video.
- Optimized the display method of the “Network Connection Unstable” message:
- Set default to off.
- Removed signal/status light from bottom right corner.
- Fixed an issue where a broadcast message error caused the Hotspot UI to display incorrectly.
- Fixed Wi-Fi shutting down after connecting to Wi-Fi and then switching hotspots.
- Fixed NovoTouch G1000 system sometimes crashing due to unstable Ethernet network.
- Fixed unresponsiveness when tapping a menu item (option text) after opening the Android TV settings menu.
- Fixed the issue of the Launcher Pairing APP not closing automatically after removing the Wi-Fi Launcher from NovoTouch G1000.
- Fixed the issue of the sidebar not responding after repeatedly entering the whiteboard.
- Fixed system stuck issue when pressing Ethernet icon in NT Launcher.
- Fixed incorrect projection screen resolution and overlapping split projection boundaries.
- Fixed the problem that the USB port sometimes could not be recognized.
- Fixed NovoTouch G1000 65″ low brightness.
- Fixed the issue that the screen sometimes flickers when the NovoTouch G1000 was idle for a period of time.
- Fixed an issue allowing AirPlay and Google Cast connections after reaching the maximum number of users (8) on NovoTouch G1000.
- Fixed the problem of no response when adjusting the backlight with the remote control.
- Fixed the issue of the buttons on the remote control not working after connecting the NovoTouch G1000 external signal source.
- Model name: BK650i, BK750i, BK860i
To take full advantage of the new features developed in this release, the following software is required.
- Remote Manager with version V3.3.3 or above.
- NovoConnect Software and Wi-Fi Launcher with version V4.5.3 or above.
- NovoConnect App (Android/ iOS) with version V4.5.3 or above.
- Support up to 8 user connections, and when the 9th user connects, a prompt that cannot be connected will pop up.
- Support up to 4 Airplay and Google connections: 2 Airplay connections and 2 Google Cast connections.
- Full screen projection support for all clients including Airplay and Google Cast, and dual (split) screen projection support for NovoConnect Software or NovoConnect App.
Enhancements & Changes
- Removed the background running function of NovoDS on the home page of NT Launcher when downloading NovoDS mobile from the NT APP Store.
- In the “Clear History” function menu, changed the delete task to whiteboard by default, and hidden all folders.
- Removed Wi-Fi Launcher information from home screen for NovoConnect US version.
- Dropped support for playback of WMA and WMV formats (no Microsoft License).