NovoDS DS301 device comes with the following hardware features
- Display Output (HDMI): up to 4K UHD resolution @ 60fps
- Internal Storage: 16GB in total (~ 9GB for users)
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth, RS232, Audio Output
- Networking: Built-in WiFi and LAN (100Mbps/1Gbps)
- Kensington Lock
DS301 is fully supported by NovoDS Studio (Windows/MacOS software) and NovoDS Cloud service (NovoDS.com), both of which offer great flexibility for users to edit playlists and manage devices.
- Content. Support for a wide range of dynamic content, from text, audio, photos and videos to webpages, Google Calendar, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, RSS, weather, IP streaming, etc.
- Editing. User-friendly drag-and-drop interface for signage content creation — programming skills not required
- Templates. Built-in playlist templates for easy content creation, or build your own from scratch in seconds
- Shared Drive. Synchronize media content automatically from remote storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, Samba, and FTP)
- HTML5. Efficient HTML5 rendering to support rich interactive content
- Preview. Preview your playlist on your computer as it is being built – this will greatly improve your efficiency in creating your vision
- Device Management. Manage and monitor device playback status from a central computer or remotely via the Cloud service
- Scheduling. Playlist scheduling for daily, weekly, and monthly schedules
In addition, the full-fledge NovoDS Studio software is completely free of charge.
The following YouTube video is a good introduction to NovoDS Cloud service.