To display an RSS feed in a layout item/box, click the RSS button ( ) in the bar to the left of the content menu, and the RSS menu will appear. Follow the instructions below to configure the display settings for the IP video stream.
- In the Text Color field, choose from either several preset colors or select a custom color for the text.
- In the Direction field, set the direction in which the text scrolls.
- In the Font field, set the font for the text. To use a font not included in the drop-down menu, click the more button ( ) and upload the font you want to use.
- In the Background Color field, choose a transparent background, or a preset or custom color for the background.
- In the Font Size field, set the size of the text.
- In the Speed field, set the speed at which the feed scrolls.
- (OPTIONAL) In Background Image field, click the more button ( ) to add a background image in the layout item/box for the feed and upload the image you want to use.
NOTE: The Background Image field adds a background to the layout box only. For instructions on adding a background to the entire page, go to The Editing Panel. For instructions on adding a background for the entire playlist, go to The Background Design Panel.
- In the Feed field, enter the URL for the RSS feed.
- In the Refresh Period field, set the amount of time (in minutes) you want to pass before the RSS feed is refreshed.
- In the Items to show field, set the number of items you want to show in the feed.
- Click Save to finish to finish configuring the RSS feed.