- In the Duration field, select how long each media file will be displayed in the layout item/box.
NOTE: If you want to have each media file to be displayed for different amounts of time configure the Duration field in step 5.
- In the View Type field, select one of the following options to configure how the image/video will fit into the layout box:
- Stretch to fit region – Stretches smaller images/videos horizontally so that they fit into the layout box.
- Fit region – Scales the images/videos so that the full image fits into layout box.
- Scale to fill region – Scales up smaller images/videos until the layout box is completely filled.
- In the Others field, check the Detect Picture Orientation to make automatic corrections to the picture orientation.
- Drag and drop or click the + File button and select the media file you want to be displayed in the layout box. Repeat this step to add more media files.
NOTE: Supported file formats include PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, MP4, WMV, 3GP, AVI, MOV, PPT, PPTX, PDF, and MP3.
- In the file list, choose any of the following options to configure the playback of the media files you have selected for the box:
- Click and drag any file to re-order the playback sequence.
- Double-click the Duration column for any file to configure how long the respective file will play for before switching to the next file.
- Double-click the Caption column for any file to add a description for the file.
- Select any file and click the delete button () to remove the file from the playback list.
- Click Save to finish configuring the media settings.
Click Save to finish configuring the media settings.