Upon selecting the DS Schedules tab, you will enter the main menu. The following items can be accessed from the main menu.
|1||Create Schedule||Creates a new schedule. See Creating a Schedule for more information on creating a schedule.|
|2||Import Schedule||Imports a schedule from a local file (in .ndss file format). See Importing a Schedule for more information on importing a schedule.|
|3||Schedule List||Lists all the schedules managed in DS Schedules. Click a schedule in the list to begin editing the schedule in the editing panel. You can also choose one of the following options for a selected schedule: |
1. Click the export button to export the schedule. See Exporting a Schedule for more information on exporting a schedule.
2. Click the rename button to rename the schedule.
3. Click the delete button to delete the schedule.
|4||Editing Panel||Allows you to edit your schedule. You can also choose one of the following options: |
1. Double-click an item or click the edit button to edit the schedule item. 2. Click the add button to add a new schedule item.
3. Click the delete button to delete a schedule item.