Upon selecting the DS Devices tab, you will enter its main page, which is grouped by 8 sections.
|1||List Filter||Filters the devices in the device list based on the following categories: |
▪ All Devices – Lists all the devices in Device List (Section 8)
▪ Unassigned Devices – Lists the devices not assigned to any group(s)
|2||Add Devices||Add NovoDS devices via 3 ways, manually entering device info, auto-discovering devices in the network, and importing from a device list.|
Export current NovoDS devices to a device list (for future import)
|3||Generate Configuration File||Create a device configuration file for deployment of NovoDS devices|
|4||Remote Snapshot||Display real-time screenshot of NovoDS devices. Its update frequency ranges from every 2 seconds to every 2 minutes.|
|5||Announcements||Allows you to create and publish impromptu messages on NovoDS devices|
|6||Add Group||Creates a device group, enabling you to organize devices for easier management|
|7||Group List||Lists the existing device groups|
|8||Device List||Lists NovoDS devices and the relevant status info and control buttons. |
▪ A green indicator means the device is online.
▪ A red indictor means the device is offline.
▪ A context menu is shown at the top-right corner. Depending on whether you are in a device group or not, it shows group or device control functions.