NT LiveNote is a tool palette consisting of on-screen annotation and screen-sharing control, as shown in the following picture. You can launch this toolset in two ways.
- When someone starts screen mirroring, NT LiveNote is launched automatically.
- Alternatively, you can launch it manually via Launch Pad –> NT Tools.
The following table has the description of each tool icon.
|1||Pen & Highlighter||1) Click to enable this tool|
2) Long-press to select pen/highlighter, color, & size
|2||Eraser||Click to enable Eraser|
|3||Show/hide annotation||Show or hide existing on-screen annotation|
|6||Remove||Remove all on-screen annotation|
|7||Touch back||Click to enable Touchback feature. |
1) When a Windows/MacOS computer is mirrored onto the screen, Touchback allows users to control the computer via the NovoTouch.
2) This feature is applicable to Windows and MacOS computers only.
|8||Session Control||Projection control: Add, Remove, Withdraw|
Session control: Lock session, Terminate session, Show connection infomation.
|9||Collapse||Click to collapse the menu palette|
|A||Snapshot to all participants||Send screen snapshot to all meeting participants (connected users)|
|B||Snapshot to presenters||Send screen snapshot to presenters|