Screen Extension for Mac Computers (via AirPlay)
Screen extension for Mac computers is done via AirPlay.
- To have better usability, it is recommended to pin the AirPlay icon on Mac’s menu bar. To do so, open “System Preferences”, and, go to “Displays” and then check “Show mirroring options in the menu bar when available”.
- Now, the AirPlay icon shows up in the menu bar. To connect to a Novo device (say Novo-F3F5E), click the AirPlay icon and find it in the drop-down menu.
- If password dialog is prompted, enter the PIN code shown on the home screen of the Novo device. Upon a successful connection, your Mac desktop will appear on the Novo device.
- To use it as a screen extension, click “Use As Separate Display”
- To exit, click “Turn AirPlay Off”.