When NovoTouch does not have access to a Wi-Fi access point, you can configure NovoTouch to act as a Wi-Fi hotspot to create a closed network for devices to connect to directly via their Wi-Fi menu.
NOTE: When configured as a Wi-Fi hotspot, NovoTouch will only have access to the Internet if it is connected via its LAN port to a router with Internet access.
To configure NovoTouch to act as a Wi-Fi hotspot:
1. Ensure that the Wi-Fi module is installed in the Wi-Fi module slot. See the Installing the Wi-Fi Module section for more information.
2. Open the All Apps menu from the home screen.
3. Select NT Settings in the All Apps menu.
4. Select Wi-Fi in the NT Settings menu.
5. Select Enable to Wi-Fi Hotspot in the Wi-Fi menu and then select the Channel drop down menu.
6. Select the bandwidth and channel you want the Wi-Fi hotspot signal to use in the Select Channel menu.
7. Select Apply in the Wi-Fi menu.
NOTE: Check the Enable LAN-WiFi-Hotspot routing box if NovoTouch is connected to a router with Internet access.